Click to enlarge. Last week’s gradient is here.
- Filppula has moved up. His play in the past two games has been great, and is probably the most impressive forward we have right now (vying with Franzen and Datsyuk for that spot).
- Emmerton is making little mistakes and not making up for them with anything good. I feel like he’s playing solidly on the penalty kill at least, but he has to start worrying about his roster spot now that Mursak is close to returning.
- Bertuzzi is sneakily gliding down the Gradient, staring at us from 2.5 with those dead eyes…
- Jimmy has a White hat again.
- Voting table behind the cut.
[table id=40 /]